Mr. Worley

Mr.+Worley+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Mr. Worley

Mr. Worley

Mr. Worley

Mr. Worley

Mr. Worley

Devin Cranwell

Mr. Worley is the new video productions teacher here at RHS. He has been here only a few months, and he has already made a good impression on most of the students. Charles Keller was quoted as saying, “He is by far my favorite teacher because of his supportive nature and his ability to be charismatic.” Sarah Dye said, “He is like a father figure to me.” The teachers enjoy the fun and helpful atmosphere that he brings to the classroom, many saying he is enjoyable to work with and extremely kind.  

Mr. Worley has been a teacher for 4 years. He started off as a substitute teacher, but when he started to see the effect he had on students, he decided that he wanted to be a teacher full time. He previously taught at Floyd County High School. During his time at Floyd, he taught a variety of subjects and classes, such as video photography, theater, yearbook, and film study. Although he only teaches video productions here at Radford, Mr. Worley is always trying to help in any way he can. He even helps coach the drama team and forensics. When asked what he liked about Radford compared to Floyd, he stated that he likes the options students have.

Mr. Worley feels his time here at RHS will be fulfilling. He plans to grow and expand the video program. He loves teaching the students at RHS, and he is excited and ready for his future in the school.

Mr. Worley